We believe it is important to continue to learn and grow in our faith. Our main source for growing in the Lord is by reading His Word, praying and seeking wisdom (which He promises to give us when we seek Him for it.)
It is also beneficial to our spiritual growth when we glean from the wisdom God has granted others in this Christian walk. One of God’s many blessings to us is the availability we have to learn from other pastors and believers. Here we are posting some recent books that we have enjoyed. Below are some new Christian books recommended by our team:
1. Unstoppable by Christine Caine:
In Unstoppable, Christine Caine mesmerizes us with true stories and eternal principles that equip us to run the race we were born to win, receiving and releasing the baton of faith in sync with our team, the body of Christ.
2. The Story of Marriage by John Bevere:
In The Story of Marriage, John and Lisa Bevere invite you to rediscover God’s original plan. Whether you’re married, single, or engaged, your story is a part of His.
3. Encounters with Jesus: Unexpected Answers to Life’s Biggest Questions by Tim Keller:
In Encounters with Jesus, A renowned pastor Timothy Keller explores Jesus’ answers to life’s biggest questions by showing what happened to those who met Jesus personally.
In Love Does, there are light and fun, unique and profound, the lessons drawn from Bob’s life and attitude just might inspire you to be secretly incredible, too.
5. Girls with Swords by Lisa Bevere
In Girls with Swords, Lisa Bevere explains a spiritual enemy is seeking to disarm women on every level.
We also have other blogs on the website with suggested reading by topic. A few of those include:
1. Parenting books for all stages.
2. Streams in the Desert – devotional
3. The Jesus Answer - biblically based answers to the most commonly asked questions about the life and person of Jesus
4. Gary Chapman education – learning to grow as a friend, spouse and do relationships better
5. Christmas Movie - The perfect gift is a wonderful christian movie
6. Soul Surfer – Looking for an uplifting hollywood movie that shows the Christian life? You’ll love Soul Surfer.